CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Photos

1. The main subject in this photo is the light.
2. I took this picture because it has a nice shape in it. To me this photo means simple things can make good photos.
3. The circle around the light is really dark and the light bulb is very light. This focuses attention to the light.
4. This picture has good contrast
5. If I took the picture closer to the light this would have been a better picture




1. The main subject of this photo is the broken off brick.
2. I took this picture because the roughness of the broken off brick represented rough to me.
3. This photo is blurry except for the broken off brick. That draws attention to the broken off brick.
4. This photo has a strong focus on the main subject and is out of focus on the background.
5. If this photo followed the rule of thirds this picture would be better.



1. The main subject in this photo is the sun.
2. I took this picture because it was a great shot of the sunset. To me this picture means the end of a long day.
3. The sun is the brightest point in the photo so it draws your attention to it.
4. There is back light to the tree and it has strong light.
5. If this would follow the rule of thirds this picture would be better.